How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when J Mann Associates Ltd collects personal information. It also applies to all J Mann Associates Limited products sold on this site or any other site owned by J Mann Associates.
When someone visits www.jacquimann.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, https://www.google.com/policies/privacy to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies in use on this site
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Website function cookies
Social website cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistic cookies
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here).
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
|Cookie source||Cookie name||Information|
|infusionsoft.com||JSESSIONID||Customer Relations Management tool to manage customer inquiries from the site.|
|jmassociates.org||__utma||This is for visitor statistics. Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This is due to embedded YouTube videos:
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitor’s access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with J Mann via e-mail.
Use of data collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com). Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner outlined in this section.
People who contact us via social media
We use a third party provider, Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions.
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by Hootsuite for three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
Disclosure of data
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for any J Mann Associates Ltd product
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment that you might find of interest.
Your opt-out rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request in writing, via email to: email@example.com
J Mann Associates Limited email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, J Mann Associates Limited will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things:
- the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co- registrations
- the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- J Mann Associates Limited has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals. If you have additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
J Mann Associates Ltd, Upper Floor, Abbey Square, Amesbury, Wiltshire,SP4 7ES
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com or write to the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.