The P.E.O.P.L.E. ™ SYSTEM
For the last 20 years, Jacqui has studied the impact people have on an organisation – from an employee and employer’s perspective. She has interviewed some of the world’s leading experts on culture and employee engagement.
She was curious how some businesses inspired staff to achieve great things, while what Jacqui calls ‘People Disease’plagued others.
As any business starts to grow it will experience problems; so-called growing pains. Most of the time people are the cause. To discover more about these problems Jacqui carried out a survey of business owners and identified the three main problems you face.
1. You struggle to recruit the right people
2. Employees don’t do things the way you want them done
3. Employees don’t have the same passion for the business as you do
Jacqui identified the key areas that a business needs to address to create a great workplace culture and she developed The P.E.O.P.L.E.™ System.
The P.E.O.P.L.E.™ System begins with the foundations then introduces six steps to creating a great culture.
By implementing the P.E.O.P.L.E.™ System you will:
1. Get everyone aligned to your purpose
2. Attract and retain the right people
3. Boost motivation and staff engagement
4. Create a culture that is unique to your business and becomes an asset